The International Graphene Awards (IGA) was initiated by the Chinese Graphene Industry Association (CGIA) in collaboration with 50 graphene experts from all over the world.
In 2020 the IGA committee offered 5 different awards: for best graphene products, best graphene firm, industry promotion, industry demonstration and honorary award for the most contribution people in graphene industry.
The awards winners in 2020 are:
- Graphene Firm Award (best graphene producer): Graphenea
- Graphene product award: Fuxi Tech for its Heat Dissipation Membrane
- Industrial Demonstration Award: Huawei (for the commercial adoption of graphene thermal films)
- Industry Promotion Award: Xi'an Silk Road Graphene Innovation Center that has incubated over 40 companies already
- Honorary Award: Prof. Andre Geim