Today we published new versions of all our graphene market reports. Graphene-Info provides comprehensive niche graphene market reports, and our reports cover everything you need to know about these niche markets. The reports are now updated to July 2021.
- The advantages using graphene batteries
- The different ways graphene can be used in batteries
- Various types of graphene materials
- What's on the market today
- Detailed specifications of some graphene-enhanced anode material
- Personal contact details into most graphene developers
The report package provides a good introduction to the graphene battery - present and future. It includes a list of all graphene companies involved with batteries and gives detailed specifications of some graphene-enhanced anode materials and contact details into most graphene developers. Read more here!
- An analysis of graphene's potential
- Detailed descriptions and financials of all graphene companies
- The latest financial reports and company presentations
- Graphene-Info's own investment thesis and action plan
The report includes extensive data and information needed to launch a successful strategic graphene investment portfolio. Read more here!
Our market reports come with one year of free upgrades. If you bought your report within the year, contact us to get your new edition. Older customers are entitled for an upgrade discount, please contact us for more information.
- Explains how CVD graphene differs from other graphene types
- Details CVD graphene properties and possible applications
- Lists available CVD graphene materials on the market
- Provides information on prominent CVD graphene research
The report package provides a comprehensive view into the CVD graphene market - detailing all CVD graphene makers and their materials (the report includes datasheets and brochures from over 10 CVD graphene producers). This is a great resource for anyone interested in using graphene oxide materials. Read more here!
- Explains the difference between graphene oxide and graphene
- Discusses the properties and applications of GO
- Explains the reduction of graphene oxide to r-GO
- Details the available materials on the market
The report package provides a comprehensive view into the graphene oxide market - detailing all GO producers and their materials (the report includes over 20 datasheets). This is a great resource for anyone interested in using graphene oxide materials. Read more here!