One year ago, Graphene-Info, in collaboration with Global IP News, launched a new service: a daily newsletter covering graphene patents news. The Graphene patent Newsletter provides valuable daily patent information from more than 85 countries. In the past year, the newsletter enabled graphene companies and research institutes to track the graphene patent scene and protect their IP.
The Graphene Patent newsletter at a glance:
- A subscription-based news service (daily)
- A review of patent applications, grants and expiration monitoring from over 85 countries (including the US, EU, China, Japan and Korea)
- Skilfully compiled by two trustworthy companies, leaders in their fields
- The best and easiest way to monitor global graphene patents!
- A must-have tool for academic researchers and graphene companies!
Special one-year anniversary offer!
- The Graphene Patent newsletter costs $400 per year.
- If you subscribe by December 31st, you can enjoy our special anniversary offer and pay only $300.
- We also offer 2 weeks free trial.
- Contact us for details!
About Graphene-Info and Global IP News
- Graphene-info was established in 2009 in Israel to provide services and resources for the emerging graphene industry, and soon became a leading graphene portal with a readership of tens of thousands around the world.
- Global IP News is a privately held patent news agency headquartered in New Delhi, India, with a team of over 20 editors that cover around 7,000 patents daily from over 85 countries.
The Graphene Patent Newsletter, a unique service, provides the best and easiest way to monitor and track new graphene patents, worldwide. The graphene industry is still emerging and many companies are rushing to secure patents for production processes, new materials, new applications and new device designs. Some of these patents may prove to be essential for graphene companies and tracking new inventions and filing may prove crucial for your business!