2021 will soon be over - and the graphene industry faced another year with COVID-19 implications, but also of new projects, new products on the market and exciting new graphene research.
Here are the top 10 stories posted on Graphene-Info in 2021, ranked by popularity (i.e. how many people read the story):
- Graphene oxide gives a boost to new intranasal flu vaccine (May 4)
- Graphene-based concrete used in a commercial setting for the first time (May 26)
- Graphene-enhanced G1 Wonder mask - hands on review (Jan 23)
- Researchers take a closer look at a mysterious graphene oxide phenomenon (Sep 15)
- "Flash Graphene" process modified to produce graphene from rubber waste (Mar 30)
- Graphene-enhanced concrete: recent developments (Aug 10)
- First commercial contract for GO-enhanced water filtration membranes (Aug 2)
- GMG updates on graphene aluminum-ion batteries performance (May 12)
- Companies respond to graphene masks "health hazard" scare (Apr 6)
- GAC's graphene-battery powered Aion V to enter production in September 2021 (Feb 2)
Here's for a healthy and exciting 2022!